Roll over image to zoom in
The nebulizer uses Ultrasonic Vibrating Mesh Technology (VMT) technology, which combines a compression nebulizer with an ultrasonic nebulizer. The spray method uses a small ultrasonic vibration and mesh spray head construction to spray. Suitable for respiratory diseases such as asthma in children
1) Small in volume, light in weight, easy to operate, safety and noiseless in using.
2) Low power consumption(two batteries).
3) One-button operation, convenient to use.
4) Small in particle size(about 5 μm), easy to absorb.
5) Automatic power off when there is no liquid.
1) One-button operation.
2) Power indication.
3) Low-battery detection.
4) Automatic power off when there is no liquid.
A User Manual
A connection line for adapter
An adult mask
A child mask
Dimension: 67.42 mm(L)×48.53 mm(W)×116.92 mm(H)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.