Roll over image to zoom in
E6 is a kind of electrocardiograph, which is able to sample 12 leads ECG signals simultaneously and print out the ECG waveform with thermal printing system. Its functions are as follows: recording and displaying ECG waveform in auto/manual mode; measuring ECG waveform parameters automatically, and automatic analysis and diagnosis; pacing ECG detection; prompt for electrode-off and out of paper; optional interface languages(Chinese/English, etc.); built-in lithium battery, powered either by AC or DC; arbitrarily select the rhythm lead to conveniently observe abnormal heart rhythm; case database management, etc.
Note: The device sold to the countries and regions that have FDA certification requirement does not support automatic analysis and diagnosis function.
1) Adopt 7'' high-resolution color LCD, operate by touch screen and function buttons, convenient to use.
2) Sync collection for 12-lead ECG, support routine 12-lead and Cabrera-lead waveform display. Get high-quality ECG waveform via AC filter, DFT filter, EMG filter and Low-pass Filter of ECG signal.
3) Display 3/6/12 - lead ECG waveform, print mode, sensitivity, paper speed, filter status, etc. on one screen, convenient for contrastively diagnosing.
4) Power supply: AC/DC (which can adapt AC 50/60Hz), with built-in rechargeable lithium battery, charging circuit, perfect over-current and over-voltage protection circuit.
5) Support for auto 1*12, auto 2*6, auto 2*6+1, auto 3*4, auto 3*4+1, auto 4*3, auto 4*3+1, auto 6*2, auto 6*2+1, rhythm 7, rhythm 6, rhythm 5, rhythm 4, rhythm 3, rhythm 2 and manual. The printed content contains time, calibration signal, filter status and patient’s information. Information including printed waveform length, output measurement parameters, diagnostic conclusion, superposition QRS wave, histogram, trend chart, interval list, can be set, and with time print function, which meets different requirements.
6) With the functions of auto-measurement and auto-interpretation for routine ECG parameters, provide measurement results for HR, PR interval, P Duration, QRS Duration, T Duration, QT/QTc interval, P/QRS/T Axis, R(V5), S(V1) and R(V5)+S(V1), etc. and auto-diagnosis conclusion, which reduces the doctor’s burden.
7) Rhythm lead can be selected freely, convenient to observe abnormal heart rhythm.
8) The subject’s clinical information (such as, ID, Name, Age, Sex, Height, Weight, etc.) can be entered.
9) 1000 cases (3 s case is frequently used) can be stored by the built-in memory, convenient for case review and statistic.
10) In optimal DC state, up to 10-hour standby time, continuous print for more than 3-hour and print up to 1000 ECG waveform (3 s case is frequently used).
11) Multi-language (Chinese, English, Turkish, Portuguese, German, Russian and Kazakh, etc.) interface and report.
12) External printer and USB storage device can be connected.
Input way: Floating and defibrillation protection
Lead: Standard 12 leads
Patient leakage current: <10µA
Input impedance: ≥100 MΩ(1Hz)
Frequency response: 0.01Hz~300 Hz(-3dB)
Time constant: ≥3.2s
CMRR: >123 dB
Filter: AC Filter(AC50/60 Hz), EMG Filter (25 Hz/35 Hz (-3 dB)), DFT Filter, Low-pass Filter
Recording way: Thermal printing system
Specification of recording paper: 110 mm(W)×20 m(L) high-speed thermal paper
Time base selection(paper speed): 5 mm/s, 6.25 mm/s, 12.5 mm/s, 25 mm/s, 50 mm/s, 100 mm/s, error: ±5% within 0.2s～2.0s
Gain control(sensitivity): 2.5、5、10、20、40、10/5、20/10 mm/mV, accuracy is ±5%; Standard sensitivity: 10 mm/mV±0.2 mm/mV
Auto record: record setup according to auto record format and mode, automatically change leads, automatically measure and analyze.
Rhythm record: record setup according to rhythm record format and mode, automatically measure and analyze.
Manual record: record according to manual record format.
Measurement parameters: HR, PR interval, P Duration, QRS Duration, T Duration, QT/QTc interval, P/QRS/T Axis, R(V5), S(V1) and R(V5)+S(V1) amplitude
Product safety type: Class I type CF defibrillation-proof applied part
Polarization resistance voltage: ±950 mV
Noise level: ≤12 µVp-p
ECG signal input sampling frequency: 32 kHz
Waveform data processing sampling frequency: 1 kHz
Sampling precision: 24-bit
The minimum detection signal: 10 Hz, 20 µV(peak-peak value) deflected sinusoidal signal can be detected
Pacing detection channel: all leads
Accuracy of input signal: ±5%
Amplitude quantization: ≤5µV/LSB
Interchannel time deviation: <100 µs
DC: 7.4V/5000mAh rechargeable lithium battery
Degree of protection against ingress of liquid: IPX0
Working mode: continuous working
A lead cable
A limb electrode
A chest electrode
A thermal recording paper
A power cord
An earth wire
A user manual
Relative humidity: 25%~95%(non-condensing)
Atmospheric pressure: 700 hPa~1060 hPa
Transport and storage environment
Temperature: -20 ℃～+55 ℃
Relative humidity: ≤95%
Atmospheric pressure: 500 hPa~1060 hPa
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.