CMS1700A/CMS1700C is a color Doppler ultrasonic diagnostic device with high resolution, which has a powerful computer processing platform. The system is mainly suitable for the diagnosis of abdomen, heart, peripheral vessels, breast, obstetrics and gynecology, small organs, urology, muscle, incretion and pediatrics, etc. It adopts Doppler ultrasound imaging technology, advanced image processing technology (such as digital beam-forming technology, tissue harmonic imaging (THI), image speckle suppression, etc.) and digital integrated graphic management system, and the internal professional measurement software package can fully meet the clinic diagnostic requirement.
- Color Doppler (CF), color power Doppler imaging (PDI).
- Pulse spectrum Doppler (PW),
- Continuous wave Doppler (CW).
- Superior in phased array cardiac imaging technology, complete in software package of cardiac measurement function.
- B+CF Color double-frame real-time imaging.
- 3D, 4D imaging.
- Convex array extended imaging.
- Linear array deflection, trapezoid imaging.
- Anatomic M-mode imaging.
- space compounding imaging
- Tissue harmonic imaging (THI).
- Contrast agent imaging.
- Wide scene imaging.
- Puncture enhanced.
- Display depth:≥ 300 mm
- Sync implementation of three modes (B+CFM/PDI+PWD).
- Extended interface: VIDEOinterface, S-VIDEO interface, RJ-45 interface, USB interface, VGA interface.
- Type of protection against electric shock: class Ⅰequipment
Degree of protection against electric shock: type B applied part
- Operating voltage: AC 100 V~240 V
- Operating frequency: 50Hz/60 Hz
- Power consumption: ≤100 VA
- One abdominal probe (3.5 MHz)
- One User Manual
- One power cord
- One adapter
Dimension: 370 mm (L) × 360 mm (W) × 80 mm (H)
Weight: 5.5 kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.