CMS50M Pulse Oximeter is a portable equipment adopting advanced technology, it mainly checks SpO2 and PR value through the finger, which provides advanced, non-invasive and scientific means for quantitative measurement of oxygen saturation.
CMS50M Pulse Oximeter is applicable for use in plateau area, community healthcare, oxygen bar, Fitness clubs, physical training room, family and medical institution, etc.
1) Can measure SpO2 and Pulse Rate accurately
2) SpO2 and Pulse Rate display,bar graph display
3) Battery voltage low indication
4) Shut off automatically when no signal
- SpO2 measurement range: 0%~100%
- Accuracy: 70%~100%: ±2%
- 0%~69%: unspecified
- PR measurement range: 30bpm~250bpm
- Accuracy: ±2bpm or ±2%, whichever is greater.
- SpO2: 1%
- PR: 1bpm
- Measurement Performance in Weak Filling Condition: SpO2 and pulse rate can be shown correctly when pulse-filling ratio is 0.4%. SpO2 error is ±4%, pulse rate error is ±2 bpm or ±2%, whichever is greater.
- Resistance to surrounding light: The deviation between the value measured in the condition
- of man-made light or indoor natural light and that of darkroom is less than ±1%.
- Working current: ≤25mA
- Power supply: two “AAA” batteries
- Safety classification: type BF applied part
Dimension: 57mm(L) × 34mm(W) × 31mm(H)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.