SPM-D is a device for testing pulmonary function, combining with professional pulmonary function software, it is used to test the patient’s respiratory function and lung status; it adopts differential pressure collection principle to measure FVC, SVC, MVV, MV and relative parameters, real-time displays respiratory waveform, which is applicable for diagnosis and response evaluation of lung diseases (such as asthma, COPD, pulmonary fibrosis and cough, etc. ), preoperative safety evaluation and routine physical examination, etc. It can be widely used in many scenarios, such as respiratory medicine, thoracic, anesthesiology, surgery, prevention and control institutions of occupational disease, physical examination institutions, etc.
1) Measure and display over 100 parameters related to FVC, SVC, MVV and MV functions.
2) Display trend chart and respiratory waveform tested, recommend the optimal test curve intelligently.
3) With management functions of user information and case data.
4) Built-in multiple predicted values, which can be set manually.
5) BTPS self-correction function, measure environment parameters automatically.
6) Pulmonary function assessment function.
7) Support bronchial test.
8) With calibration function and quality control, ensure the test accuracy.
9) With quality control function, recommend the test curve with high acceptability intelligently.
10) With report generation, editing and printing functions.
11) One-button test function.
u Volume range: 0 ~ 10 L
u Flow range: 0 L/s ~ 16 L/s
u Volume accuracy: ± 3 % or ± 0.05 L (whichever is greater)
u Flow accuracy: ± 5 % or ± 0.17 L/s (whichever is greater)
u A User Manual
u A nose clip
u A mouthpiece (disposable)
u PC software
3.5 Physical characteristic
Dimension: 143 mm (L) × 84 mm (W) × 41 mm (H)
Weight: 130 g
Payment & Security
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.